Sunday, November 25, 2007

SPM ! AND Command and Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars

Nyam.

Hello everyone. SPM finishes for Science Class will be tomorrow. Well, good luck everyone.
Hope you all do the best for it. ;D

Of all the topic that I wanna make is THIS.

Command and Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars. >:3

Well, seems that currently I unable to play the game properly, so I just watch it on youtube. :(

But the videos are great. For the one that I found. >_>;

Anyway, here are the videos. >:D











5 Parts of it. Scrin Final Mission Hard Version. He's goooood. x) And yes, we are the Alien, not the human. WE ARE KILLING TEH HUMANS. GDI got pwn't.

Have fun watching. And if your blur, keep watching. LoL.

But somehow, the songs that is played behind the background doesn't sounds right . . . Somehow . . . >_>

Mreow.

1 comment:

SY said...

ZOMG ..

YOUTUBE
YOUTUBE
YOUTUBE
YOUTUBE
YOUTUBE
x 5

SY