Nyam.
A Tag, from Mreowlissa.
Gawd.
Dang.
Remove 1 question from below,
and add in your personal question,
make it total 20 questions,
then tag to 8 people in your list,
list them out at the end of this post.
You must link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 8 people,
let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.
- Zomg a space here -
1.What is your dream when during your childhood?
I don't remember much, but I dreamt to be a soldier due to playing Red Alert too much during primary. o__o
2. Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy or Sunny Days are both fine.
3. Which colour do you prefer?
There are a few. Which should I say? o_O
4. Who would you marry?
Someone? :D
5. Where is the place you want to go the most and why?
Japan, because I can see many highly technological items. O:
6. What part of yourself do you love the most?
Myself.
7. What are you most afraid of losing?
Myself, friends and family.
8. If you met someone you love, would you confess to her or just keep it a secret?
Confess straight away would be 1337, but keeping it to myself can be disturbing.
9. List out 3 good things about the person who tagged you.
Funney.
Bersemangat tinggi lol. :D
Hyper power.
10. Who's the most amazing person you've met in school?
ME ME ME ME ME.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
Not to know her longer or earlier.
12. Which type of person you hate most?
Racist. Even though I might be one myself. But oh well.
>_>
13. What is your ambition?
McDonald Dancer :D
14. Would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
I, myself, is teh 1337. Ph34r mah 1337powerzomgihavepower.
15. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
The common dream I assume?
TO BE TEH SUCCESS.
16. What do you think that is most important thing in your life?
Religion prevent you from bad things, so it is.
Family is family.
Friends.
Myself.
17. What's your favourite moment?
I'm not sure myself.
18. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
I keep to myself about it. >:D
19. Who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
It's kinda obvious ain't it? .___.
20. Something Personal?
I miss her. :(
Tag People?
Your, Yourself and You.
o_o-w
A Tag, from Mreowlissa.
Gawd.
Dang.
Remove 1 question from below,
and add in your personal question,
make it total 20 questions,
then tag to 8 people in your list,
list them out at the end of this post.
You must link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 8 people,
let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.
- Zomg a space here -
1.What is your dream when during your childhood?
I don't remember much, but I dreamt to be a soldier due to playing Red Alert too much during primary. o__o
2. Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy or Sunny Days are both fine.
3. Which colour do you prefer?
There are a few. Which should I say? o_O
4. Who would you marry?
Someone? :D
5. Where is the place you want to go the most and why?
Japan, because I can see many highly technological items. O:
6. What part of yourself do you love the most?
Myself.
7. What are you most afraid of losing?
Myself, friends and family.
8. If you met someone you love, would you confess to her or just keep it a secret?
Confess straight away would be 1337, but keeping it to myself can be disturbing.
9. List out 3 good things about the person who tagged you.
Funney.
Bersemangat tinggi lol. :D
Hyper power.
10. Who's the most amazing person you've met in school?
ME ME ME ME ME.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
Not to know her longer or earlier.
12. Which type of person you hate most?
Racist. Even though I might be one myself. But oh well.
>_>
13. What is your ambition?
McDonald Dancer :D
14. Would you rather be someone else at this very moment?
I, myself, is teh 1337. Ph34r mah 1337powerzomgihavepower.
15. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
The common dream I assume?
TO BE TEH SUCCESS.
16. What do you think that is most important thing in your life?
Religion prevent you from bad things, so it is.
Family is family.
Friends.
Myself.
17. What's your favourite moment?
I'm not sure myself.
18. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
I keep to myself about it. >:D
19. Who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
It's kinda obvious ain't it? .___.
20. Something Personal?
I miss her. :(
Tag People?
Your, Yourself and You.
o_o-w
No comments:
Post a Comment