Rawr.
Kura tagged me, so yea. <_>
Here I go.
----------------------------------
Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.
1) At what age do you wish to marry?
I do not know. =|
2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
There are many places that are interesting.
3) What's your favorite thing to do?
Listening to musics.
4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
For me, I don't think so. =\
5) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Free fruits from trees and water from river?
6) What are you afraid to lose the most?
=(
7) If you win $1 million, what will you do?
Hmm, I can' think of any. =| Buy things for someone? :D
8) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
Kura!
- Outgoing
- Funney
- 1337 in COD4. D:
9) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?
O:
10) If you could rewind time, what would you change?
I changed my past during I was Form 1.
11) What's your ambition?
Accountant or Auditor? Maybe.
12) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Enrique Eglesias Featuring Nayda
13) If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Someone's house. :D LOL
14) What do you think is the most important in your life?
Loyalty and Dedication.
15) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Being lazy in studies.
16) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My attitude.
17) What music have you been listening to recently?
A lot?
18) What is the one thing you cannot do but wish you could?
I do not know. =|
19) Sushi or Steamboat?
Hmm, depends on the mood. :x
20) Red Alert 3 or Kane's Wrath?
D:
I tag:
Everyone who reads it. Be honest. :D
--------------------------------------------
[ACT 1 ]
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
I guess so.
2. Describe yourself in one word
Sucks.
3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
A hard one.
4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
u_ua
5. Does it feel good to love?
I. Don't know. =(
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Take care of yourself. You'll find someone better. :3
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Your choice to believe or not to believe me.
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I guess.
9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
I feel like talking to myself if I states my opinion about it. LOL.
10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Well, nothing comes in my mind.
[ACT 2 ]
1. Best place to cry ?
My bed.
2. Who do you love the most?
=x
3. Ever hated someone so bad?
I think so.
4. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I don't know . .
[LAST PERSON] -
~ Had a beer with ?
I don't drink.
~ Went to the movies with ?
Ikhwan and Zarul
~ Talked on the cell phone with ?
Zarul.
~ You hugged ?
My pillow.
~ You yelled at ?
I can't recall yelling.
[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ] -
~ Kissed someone ?
No.
~ Sing/Sang/Sung ?
Err, no.
~ Danced crazy?
Never did.
----------------------------------------
1. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry ?
Can't recall too. =.=
2. You will die in 3 minutes. Last call?
I die alone. =)
3. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
=(
4. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Never did.
5. Are you old fashioned?
I think so.
6. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Both are hard. =(
7. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
>_<
List as many people as you want to tag.
You.
Kura tagged me, so yea. <_>
Here I go.
----------------------------------
Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.
1) At what age do you wish to marry?
I do not know. =|
2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
There are many places that are interesting.
3) What's your favorite thing to do?
Listening to musics.
4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
For me, I don't think so. =\
5) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Free fruits from trees and water from river?
6) What are you afraid to lose the most?
=(
7) If you win $1 million, what will you do?
Hmm, I can' think of any. =| Buy things for someone? :D
8) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
Kura!
- Outgoing
- Funney
- 1337 in COD4. D:
9) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?
O:
10) If you could rewind time, what would you change?
I changed my past during I was Form 1.
11) What's your ambition?
Accountant or Auditor? Maybe.
12) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Enrique Eglesias Featuring Nayda
13) If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Someone's house. :D LOL
14) What do you think is the most important in your life?
Loyalty and Dedication.
15) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Being lazy in studies.
16) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My attitude.
17) What music have you been listening to recently?
A lot?
18) What is the one thing you cannot do but wish you could?
I do not know. =|
19) Sushi or Steamboat?
Hmm, depends on the mood. :x
20) Red Alert 3 or Kane's Wrath?
D:
I tag:
Everyone who reads it. Be honest. :D
--------------------------------------------
[ACT 1 ]
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
I guess so.
2. Describe yourself in one word
Sucks.
3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
A hard one.
4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
u_ua
5. Does it feel good to love?
I. Don't know. =(
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Take care of yourself. You'll find someone better. :3
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Your choice to believe or not to believe me.
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I guess.
9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
I feel like talking to myself if I states my opinion about it. LOL.
10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Well, nothing comes in my mind.
[ACT 2 ]
1. Best place to cry ?
My bed.
2. Who do you love the most?
=x
3. Ever hated someone so bad?
I think so.
4. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I don't know . .
[LAST PERSON] -
~ Had a beer with ?
I don't drink.
~ Went to the movies with ?
Ikhwan and Zarul
~ Talked on the cell phone with ?
Zarul.
~ You hugged ?
My pillow.
~ You yelled at ?
I can't recall yelling.
[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ] -
~ Kissed someone ?
No.
~ Sing/Sang/Sung ?
Err, no.
~ Danced crazy?
Never did.
----------------------------------------
1. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry ?
Can't recall too. =.=
2. You will die in 3 minutes. Last call?
I die alone. =)
3. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
=(
4. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Never did.
5. Are you old fashioned?
I think so.
6. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Both are hard. =(
7. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
>_<
List as many people as you want to tag.
You.
No comments:
Post a Comment