Hold on, now is 12:20 am of 13th of March for me during doing this.
... Oh well.
Well, today/yesterday zomg, the SPM Results came out in the whole Malaysia.
Woo hoo?
Anyway, SPM Results came out 10 am. But the School make it SPM Results came out on 11:30+ around there. All those who came early like 10, it is tiring. LoL. <_>
Got the Results, Unexpected Grades. :D
Well, it's fine for me I guess. There are people screaming and such.
Mengganas overloaded.
Ok, skipping off about SPM Results.
Tod-Yesterday I mean, was the Birthday of my Friend.
Azfar the Silv3rhawk. :3
Sorry for no Pictures. I didn't brought my camera.
SOOOOOO, YOU WILL SEE ONLY WOOOOORDS.
Kthx.
Eat at the Italia-something, at the New Wing, if I'm not wrong.
Not really know much about Sunway Pyramid.
Go explore.
The food, are nice. I think. LoL.
Try yourself about it. Different people would have their own tastes. :D
After that~, for the first time.
I went to the Famous Red Box. o_o
The inside, is BIG. Yea, BIG.
The Singing part has gone 1337. Mengganas. xD
If got Melissa's Camera, should be able to record it. :P
Just bring Charger along though. x3
Oh well, it goes on and on from 4:30 to 8.
Their singings are 1337. Some songs I've never heard of before. o_o
*Congratulation, Ikram has gained new songs*
Lmao, the Late Update of the Time.
That's all for now. Good night/morning.
Fine day for me to have fun with friends.
Sad day for me for not being able to talk to her face to face.
Arrr!
... Oh well.
Well, today/yesterday zomg, the SPM Results came out in the whole Malaysia.
Woo hoo?
Anyway, SPM Results came out 10 am. But the School make it SPM Results came out on 11:30+ around there. All those who came early like 10, it is tiring. LoL. <_>
Got the Results, Unexpected Grades. :D
Well, it's fine for me I guess. There are people screaming and such.
Mengganas overloaded.
Ok, skipping off about SPM Results.
Tod-Yesterday I mean, was the Birthday of my Friend.
Azfar the Silv3rhawk. :3
Sorry for no Pictures. I didn't brought my camera.
SOOOOOO, YOU WILL SEE ONLY WOOOOORDS.
Kthx.
Eat at the Italia-something, at the New Wing, if I'm not wrong.
Not really know much about Sunway Pyramid.
Go explore.
The food, are nice. I think. LoL.
Try yourself about it. Different people would have their own tastes. :D
After that~, for the first time.
I went to the Famous Red Box. o_o
The inside, is BIG. Yea, BIG.
The Singing part has gone 1337. Mengganas. xD
If got Melissa's Camera, should be able to record it. :P
Just bring Charger along though. x3
Oh well, it goes on and on from 4:30 to 8.
Their singings are 1337. Some songs I've never heard of before. o_o
*Congratulation, Ikram has gained new songs*
Lmao, the Late Update of the Time.
That's all for now. Good night/morning.
Fine day for me to have fun with friends.
Sad day for me for not being able to talk to her face to face.
Arrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment