A Tag. Zomg.
I r tagged by Yumimimi.
Real name:
Mohd Ikram
Nickname:
cRaMz, cRaBz, Ketamz, Cramp, Pumpkin, Chinese Farmer and many moar.
Married:
Not yet.
Male or female:
ZOMG
High school:
ex-SMK Seafield
College:
Not in yet.
Short or long hair:
Semi. Currently. o_o
Are you a health freak?
Not really.
Height:
1337
Do you have a crush on someone:
Yar. :x
Do you like yourself:
I'm not touching myself!
Piercings:
Erm no.
Righty or lefty:
Right. O2jam is left. Hoho.
First**
Surgery:
No.
Piercing:
SPIRAL PIERCE.
Person you see in the morning:
My mother or my cats.
Award:
I can't recall one.
Sport you join:
BADMINTON HERE I COME!111
Pet:
A cat?
Vacation:
Can't recall too.
Concert:
Never been one before.
First crush:
In year 2006. o_o
Currently**
Eating:
Nasi Beriani
Drinking:
Vitagen
I'm about to:
PWN JOO.
Your Future**
Want kids:
Obviously.
Want to get married:
Yesh.
Careers in mind:
Accountant or be a soldier in Red Alert. :D
Lips or eyes:
Lips
Hugs or kisses:
Both :3
Shorter or taller:
Normal. o_o
Romantic or spontaneous:
Neither ;___;
Sensitive or loud:
I'm quiet. :3
Trouble maker or hesitant:
I r don't know.
Have you ever**
Kissed a stranger:
SANO DID.
Drank bubbles:
No.
Lost glasses/contacts:
I don't have those.
Ran away from home:
When the home on fier. FIER.
Liked someone younger:
Not yet? .___.
Liked someone older:
I think so.
Broken someone's heart:
I don't wanna know :(
Been arrested:
No.
Cried when someone died:
No one that I knew died.
Liked a friend:
Yesh.
Do you believe in**
Yourself:
Yesh
Miracles:
Not really
Heaven:
Yesh
Santa Claus:
SANTA PORING.
Magics:
Storm Gust level 10.
Angels:
Yesh.
Answer Truthfully**
Is there one person you want to be right now:
I don't know.
Do you believe in God:
Yes Sir/Ma`am.
Tag 5 people:
Everyone seems busy lately. :(
Make yourself at home.
I feel saaad.
I r tagged by Yumimimi.
Real name:
Mohd Ikram
Nickname:
cRaMz, cRaBz, Ketamz, Cramp, Pumpkin, Chinese Farmer and many moar.
Married:
Not yet.
Male or female:
ZOMG
High school:
ex-SMK Seafield
College:
Not in yet.
Short or long hair:
Semi. Currently. o_o
Are you a health freak?
Not really.
Height:
1337
Do you have a crush on someone:
Yar. :x
Do you like yourself:
I'm not touching myself!
Piercings:
Erm no.
Righty or lefty:
Right. O2jam is left. Hoho.
First**
Surgery:
No.
Piercing:
SPIRAL PIERCE.
Person you see in the morning:
My mother or my cats.
Award:
I can't recall one.
Sport you join:
BADMINTON HERE I COME!111
Pet:
A cat?
Vacation:
Can't recall too.
Concert:
Never been one before.
First crush:
In year 2006. o_o
Currently**
Eating:
Nasi Beriani
Drinking:
Vitagen
I'm about to:
PWN JOO.
Your Future**
Want kids:
Obviously.
Want to get married:
Yesh.
Careers in mind:
Accountant or be a soldier in Red Alert. :D
Lips or eyes:
Lips
Hugs or kisses:
Both :3
Shorter or taller:
Normal. o_o
Romantic or spontaneous:
Neither ;___;
Sensitive or loud:
I'm quiet. :3
Trouble maker or hesitant:
I r don't know.
Have you ever**
Kissed a stranger:
SANO DID.
Drank bubbles:
No.
Lost glasses/contacts:
I don't have those.
Ran away from home:
When the home on fier. FIER.
Liked someone younger:
Not yet? .___.
Liked someone older:
I think so.
Broken someone's heart:
I don't wanna know :(
Been arrested:
No.
Cried when someone died:
No one that I knew died.
Liked a friend:
Yesh.
Do you believe in**
Yourself:
Yesh
Miracles:
Not really
Heaven:
Yesh
Santa Claus:
SANTA PORING.
Magics:
Storm Gust level 10.
Angels:
Yesh.
Answer Truthfully**
Is there one person you want to be right now:
I don't know.
Do you believe in God:
Yes Sir/Ma`am.
Tag 5 people:
Everyone seems busy lately. :(
Make yourself at home.
I feel saaad.
No comments:
Post a Comment